Our return to work programs are for those who have had a work related injury for over four weeks. This program is designed to enable our clients to return to work safely and efficiently. Vida has designed specified packages that are designed to:
- Increase work fitness levels
- Improve pain management
- Facilitate strength and conditioning programs to assist with pre-injury work duties
- Employ efficient communication strategies between client, employer, GP, rehabilitation provider and the insurance company
Vida specialists will prepare you through physical conditioning tailored specifically to your circumstances whilst educating you on effective self-management to ensure your re-entry to the workforce is safe and timely.
- Facilitating a return to work by increasing functional capacity
- Identify and seek to correct other physiological issues which may have contributed to the initial injury, or increase risk of any further injury (eg: muscle imbalance, poor posture, body weight, stress etc)
- Educating the worker to an appropriate level of responsible and confident self-management of their condition.
- Teaching the worker safe practices, movement strategies and postures.
Increase motivation to correctly manage physiological conditions and ultimately improve general health