Exercise Physiologists at Vida Wellness and Rehabilitation also provide one on one or small group private sessions for clients wishing to:
- Improve and/or assess their health and fitness;
- Sports specific training/strength and conditioning;
- Recover from an injury or surgery;
- Identify what kind of exercise is beneficial for their needs;
- Learn about their condition(s) and exercise abilities;
- Start a gym or home-based exercise program
All private clients will undergo a comprehensive initial consultation to obtain medical history, limitations and goals, followed by a health and fitness assessment to identify areas of functional deficiency that can be corrected or improved through an individualised exercise program for the client.
Exercise Physiology is also now widely recognised by many private health funds, with substantial rebates available. However, it is advised that all clients contact their health fund prior to starting with an Exercise Physiologist to determine their eligibility and level of cover.
If you are a member of a Private Health Fund you may be eligible for a rebate for our services. Most private health insurance policies include Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapy in their Extra’s Cover. Check your policy and see how you can maximise your benefits.